How dermal fillers from DermSurgery Associates reverse the effects of aging in facial skin
– When it comes to our appearance, a little often goes a long way. Take facial lines and wrinkles, for example. These are natural signs of aging, and there’s only so much one can do to… Read More
Discover the restorative benefits of chemical peels from DermSurgery Associates
– Have you ever looked at the lines on your face and hands and wished you could just peel away these inevitable signs of aging? Well, you’ll be happy to know there’s a way to do just that. It’s called… Read More
Learn why a good sunblock should be part of your winter healthy skin care regiment
One of the most dangerous myths in cancer-prevention is that skin damage from the sun only happens when it’s hot and sunny outside. The truth is, the ultraviolet rays produced by the sun can harm… Read More
Here are five foods that contribute to healthy skin
– It is widely understood among professionals from medical doctors to nutritionists that the food you eat has a direct relationship with healthy skin, or the lack thereof. It’s not hard to eat foods that promote skin health – even during… Read More
Learn why having annual skin checks is so important
The new-year is fast approaching, and for many it’s time to make their New Year’s resolutions. We have a suggestion for a very easy and extremely smart resolution this year: Annual skin checks.
Of course that does not mean checking to… Read More
Earn valuable points for facial treatments like Botox Cosmetic in two different ways
– Are you interested in looking brilliant and living brilliantly? Then you need to know more about DermSurgery Associates of Houston
and Allergan’s Brilliant Distinctions program, featuring fabulous facial treatments and products with rewards points earned toward… Read More
Is it time for a professional cancer screening?
In the United States in 2013, an estimated 1,660,290 new cases of cancer were diagnosed. The American Cancer Society estimates that 580,350 of these cases will end in death. The society projects that melanoma skin cancer accounted for 76,690 of the newly… Read More
The proven way to combat skin wrinkles and other signs of aging
– As people get older, they begin seeing the effects of chronological aging on their bodies. Wrinkles are forming around the eyes, the skin around the neck is losing its elasticity, odd budges and wrinkles are appearing here… Read More
DermSurgery Associates is known throughout the region as a leading Houston dermatology clinic specializing in a full range of cosmetic dermatology and skin cancer services, provided by some of the best-trained practitioners in the United States. At the helm of DermSurgery is world-renowned dermatologist Dr. Leonard Goldberg, our director and… Read More
Look to DermSurgery and Fraxel for the solution that is right for you!
Sometimes it seems as if slowing down the aging process is an uphill battle. The skin, in particular, is an area where signs of aging often appear – yet we don’t feel any older on the inside. … Read More