As a courtesy, we will be happy to file an insurance claim on your behalf. However, there are several administrative steps that are required prior to your surgery:
- If your insurance requires a written referral from your Primary Care Physician, it is your responsibility to obtain it.
- We will verify your insurance benefits prior to your surgery.
- If there are any outstanding insurance deductibles and/or co-insurance, you will be required to meet those obligations prior to undergoing your procedure.
- We may not be contracted with all insurance companies. If this is the case, your “out of network” benefits will apply.
- After the insurance claim is processed, we will bill you for the balance on your account.
- Co-pays, coinsurance, and/or deductibles will be your responsibility whether in or out of your insurance network.
- We also accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Cash and Care Credit.
If you have questions or need to pay a bill, please contact the Business Office at 713-791-9643.