How does your skin look and feel? As we move into autumn and head toward the holidays, do you have concerns with wrinkles, acne scarring, sun damage or other signs of aging? People frequently feel they look 10 years older than they are, and confidence may be affected. If you relate to this, PicoSure is your answer.
Our skin is a most amazing body part. It serves us by maintaining a barrier between external elements and the rest of our body. It’s the visible part of our being that tells others so many things about who we are, including indications of age. As we age, skin tends to lose its smoothness and softness. Skin injuries we’ve sustained become “permanent” markers of our misfortunes. The good news is that modern skin-treatment technology has come a long way and can help bring your skin back to a more youthful and vibrant appearance.
PicoSure is a laser therapy designed to address a variety of unsightly skin issues:
- Wrinkles around the eyes and mouth and on the neck
- Pigmentation problems including freckles
- Skin that has been damaged from the sun
- Scarring from acne and other skin conditions
- Brown spots/sun spots
- Tattoo Removal
Yes, PicoSure works on tattoos – even those that are stubborn and resistant. When you receive treatment from a trained dermatologist, PicoSure uses rapid laser bursts to break up discolored sections of your skin. The “colored” particles are then naturally eliminated by the body. Regardless of your particular skin problem, PicoSure is a simple procedure that requires no anesthesia or extensive downtime.
Of course, unsightly skin can be found on any of the normally exposed areas of our body. PicoSure confidently addresses problems with the skin on the arms, legs, neck, chest and hands.
7 Advantages of PicoSure Laser Therapy for Skin
- Effectively treats a range of skin conditions
- Surprisingly gentle on the skin
- Treatment happens in a dermatology clinic, not a hospital
- General anesthesia is not necessary
- Completely non-invasive and non-intrusive
- Short downtime allows you to get back to your day quickly
- Fantastic results on many areas of the body
DermSurgery Associates of Houston provides PicoSure treatment for individuals who seek a simple, highly effective way to improve their appearance and regain some of the youthful vitality of the skin that was thought to be gone forever.
To learn more about PicoSure and to find out if it’s the ideal treatment for you, call DermSurgery at 713.791.9966.