N-Lite and Regenlite Laser Treatments – The specialists at DermSurgery Associates use this non-invasive laser technology to treat acne, wrinkles, vascular lesions like broken capillaries, angiomas and port-wine stains, and stretch marks.
Acne treatments on the face are usually scheduled every two weeks for a total of four 15-minute treatments. The procedure is painless and there is no down time.
This advanced laser technology treats wrinkles by stimulating collagen and elastin fiber growth, which helps diminish fine lines. This process makes your skin more vibrant. I decreases fine lines and wrinkles and slightly tightens the skin. The process is painless, has no down time, and you usually see results within 3 months.
- Acne ScarsWhat are Acne Scars? Acne scars actually result from pores in the skin which have been filled or engorged with oil; bacteria; and dead skin cells. Acne scars are not...Click to read more!
- WrinklesWhat causes Wrinkles? Another common name for wrinkles are also "rhytides" which is a fold, ridge or crease in the skin. Wrinkles or rhytides can occur on any part of...Click to read more!
- Vascular LesionsWhat causes Vascular Lesions? Vascular lesions can result from an abundant amount of large vessels forming underneath the skin. Vascular lesions can be many different sizes and forms. Forms can...Click to read more!
- Port-Wine StainsWhat causes Port-Wine Stains? A port-wine stain is normally simply a birthmark. It is caused by a capillary malformation in the skin which is actually a vascular anomaly. Port-wine stains...Click to read more!
- Stretch MarksWhat causes Stretch Marks? Stretch marks are striae (lesions) that are usually long and narrow resembling stripes or lines on the skin. They usually appear red or purple in tint...Click to read more!