Twin Laser Treatment
Excel V™ is the only tunable laser system on the market that combines two ultra-precise, best-in-class laser wavelengths (532/1064 nm) in one device. Delivering precision treatment parameters with unmatched versatility, Excel V has the flexibility to treat any case, from superficial and deep vascular conditions to benign pigmented lesions. Available at our Bellaire Office.
- RosaceaWhat causes Rosacea? Rosacea is more commonly called adult acne but is actually redness and swelling on the face. Rosacea can also involve the forehead; chin; nose; ears; chest; and...Click to read more!
- HemangiomasWhat are Hemangiomas? A hemangioma is actually a form of a birthmark. Hemangiomas are benign (non-cancerous) growths of grouped blood vessels. They normally appear bright red with a “rubbery” texture...Click to read more!
- Port-Wine StainsWhat causes Port-Wine Stains? A port-wine stain is normally simply a birthmark. It is caused by a capillary malformation in the skin which is actually a vascular anomaly. Port-wine stains...Click to read more!
- Leg VeinsWhat causes Leg Veins? Leg veins or varicose veins are a more common condition than some realize. Actually, women are more susceptible to developing varicose veins than men also. Types...Click to read more!
- Age SpotsWhat are Age Spots? Many people have age spots or otherwise known as “liver spots” or lentigines. These spots appear any place on the body as round flat brown or...Click to read more!
- Acne ScarsWhat are Acne Scars? Acne scars actually result from pores in the skin which have been filled or engorged with oil; bacteria; and dead skin cells. Acne scars are not...Click to read more!
- ScarsWhat causes Scars? Scars develop when there has been some sort of trauma to the dermis of the skin. This can be from any number of reasons such as acne...Click to read more!
- WrinklesWhat causes Wrinkles? Another common name for wrinkles are also "rhytides" which is a fold, ridge or crease in the skin. Wrinkles or rhytides can occur on any part of...Click to read more!
- WartsWhat causes Warts? When a human papillomavirus (HPV) infects the top layer of the skin, the result is a wart. If you cut or damage your skin in some way, you may become...Click to read more!