Twin Laser Face Rejuvenation
Fraxel DUAL 1550/1927 laser treatment is the premier Fraxel system for non-ablative skin resurfacing and rejuvenation, delivering remarkable results with minimal downtime. The laser’s 1550 nm and 1927 nm wavelengths, combined with proprietary advancements in optical technology, enables patients to uncover the skin of their youth with minimal disruption to their daily routine.
Fraxel 1550 indications for use include skin resurfacing procedures and the treatment of periorbital wrinkles, acne scars, surgical scars, dyschromia and cutaneous lesions, such as age spots, sun spots, actinic keratosis and melasma.
Fraxel 1927 is indicated for the treatment of actinic keratosis.
For acne scars, fine lines, moderate wrinkles, mild laxity, sun damage, mottled pigmentation, melasma, loss of pigmentation, surgical scars, stretch marks
Minimal to no recovery time for most patients
Temporary redness, swelling and bronzing of the skin can be seen
4-6 treatments are required
Skin continues to improve for several months
How does a Fraxel DUAL treatment work?
What precautions should I take after a Fraxel DUAL treatment?
How long do the positive effects of Fraxel DUAL treatments last?
What side effects can I expect after a Fraxel DUAL treatment and how long will they last?
What should I expect after a Fraxel DUAL treatment?
Does a Fraxel DUAL treatment hurt?
How many Fraxel DUAL treatments will I need and how will they be spaced?
How are Fraxel DUAL treatments performed?
What FDA clearances has Fraxel DUAL treatment received?
What are the benefits of Fraxel DUAL treatments?
- Acne ScarsWhat are Acne Scars? Acne scars actually result from pores in the skin which have been filled or engorged with oil; bacteria; and dead skin cells. Acne scars are not...Click to read more!
- Age SpotsWhat are Age Spots? Many people have age spots or otherwise known as “liver spots” or lentigines. These spots appear any place on the body as round flat brown or...Click to read more!
- BirthmarksWhat causes Birthmarks? Birthmarks are normally present at birth, however, can appear after a few weeks of life. Birthmarks appear in different colors such as brown; tan; blue; pink; or...Click to read more!
- Frown LinesWhat causes Frown Lines? There are many factors involved which can cause frown lines. The most common cause for the "gathering or knitting of the tissue between the eyebrows" are...Click to read more!
- LeukodermaWhat is Leukoderma? Leukoderma/Vitiligo is actually a chronic skin condition with which there is no cure. It can affect any age, gender, or ethnicity at any time. It is, however,...Click to read more!
- MelasmaWhat is Melasma? Melasma is hyperpigmentation on the face which more commonly shows on the cheeks; nose; forehead; and upper lip. Melasma is actually a very common skin problem also...Click to read more!
- ScarsWhat causes Scars? Scars develop when there has been some sort of trauma to the dermis of the skin. This can be from any number of reasons such as acne...Click to read more!
- Skin LaxityWhat is Skin Laxity? Skin laxity is a condition caused by many factors. Most times this condition is genetic, however, many other factors can evolve this condition. Factors can be...Click to read more!
- Stretch MarksWhat causes Stretch Marks? Stretch marks are striae (lesions) that are usually long and narrow resembling stripes or lines on the skin. They usually appear red or purple in tint...Click to read more!
- Sun DamageThe effects of Sun Damage It has always been fun to lounge in the sun but sun damage can hurt your healthy skin over time. Too much exposure to the...Click to read more!