Laser Treatment for Face
- For acne scars, fine lines, moderate wrinkles, mild laxity, sun damage, mottled pigmentation, melasma, loss of pigmentation, surgical scars, stretch marks
- Minimal to no recovery time for most patients
- Temporary redness, swelling and bronzing of the skin can be seen
- 4-6 treatments are required
- Skin continues to improve for several months
- Acne ScarsWhat are Acne Scars? Acne scars actually result from pores in the skin which have been filled or engorged with oil; bacteria; and dead skin cells. Acne scars are not...Click to read more!
- Frown LinesWhat causes Frown Lines? There are many factors involved which can cause frown lines. The most common cause for the "gathering or knitting of the tissue between the eyebrows" are...Click to read more!
- Laugh LinesWhat causes Laugh Lines? Laugh lines can discourage even the most positive person. These lines are annoying wrinkles and fine lines which develop over time. These lines/wrinkles usually develop in...Click to read more!
- Lip LinesWhat causes Lip Lines? Lip lines are as annoying as facial laugh lines but not to be confused with one another. These two are totally different. Lip lines develop vertically...Click to read more!
- MelasmaWhat is Melasma? Melasma is hyperpigmentation on the face which more commonly shows on the cheeks; nose; forehead; and upper lip. Melasma is actually a very common skin problem also...Click to read more!
- ScarsWhat causes Scars? Scars develop when there has been some sort of trauma to the dermis of the skin. This can be from any number of reasons such as acne...Click to read more!
- Stretch MarksWhat causes Stretch Marks? Stretch marks are striae (lesions) that are usually long and narrow resembling stripes or lines on the skin. They usually appear red or purple in tint...Click to read more!
- Sun DamageThe effects of Sun Damage It has always been fun to lounge in the sun but sun damage can hurt your healthy skin over time. Too much exposure to the...Click to read more!
Brundha Balaraman, MD
Brundha Balaraman, M.D. is a board-certified dermatologist specializing in... Read More
Ming H. Jih, MD, PhD
Ming H. Jih, MD, PhD is a board-certified Dermatologist specializing in... Read More
LocationsHouston Main Location
Esta Kronberg, MD
Dr. Esta Kronberg is a native Houstonian. She is one of the pioneers of... Read More
LocationsSouthwest Memorial - (Suite 228)