Anti-Aging Laser Toning
Laser toning is designed to combat the effects of aging in a softer, gentler way. This revolutionary process delivers the laser energy through your skin’s surface to gently stimulate the production of collagen while protecting the outer layer of skin. The new collagen softens the appearance of aging skin. The Smoothbeam and Nd:Yag lasers are being used at our center for nonablative skin rejuvenation and for the treatment of acne scars. These laser treatments are performed with topical or no anesthesia, and there is no need for post-treatment skin care. Following the treatment, patients can return to normal activities with only mild redness lasting for several hours. A series of treatments are required to obtain the maximum benefit of treatment.
- Acne ScarsWhat are Acne Scars? Acne scars actually result from pores in the skin which have been filled or engorged with oil; bacteria; and dead skin cells. Acne scars are not...Click to read more!
- Skin LaxityWhat is Skin Laxity? Skin laxity is a condition caused by many factors. Most times this condition is genetic, however, many other factors can evolve this condition. Factors can be...Click to read more!
- ScarsWhat causes Scars? Scars develop when there has been some sort of trauma to the dermis of the skin. This can be from any number of reasons such as acne...Click to read more!
- Lip LinesWhat causes Lip Lines? Lip lines are as annoying as facial laugh lines but not to be confused with one another. These two are totally different. Lip lines develop vertically...Click to read more!
- WrinklesWhat causes Wrinkles? Another common name for wrinkles are also "rhytides" which is a fold, ridge or crease in the skin. Wrinkles or rhytides can occur on any part of...Click to read more!