Leg Vein Treatment
- For small superficial blood vessels on the legs
- A small amount of sclerosing solution is injected into the affected veins, causing the vessel walls to collapse and ultimately go away
- May require multiple treatments for desired results
- Lasers may be used if indicated for certain types of leg veins
- Leg VeinsWhat causes Leg Veins? Leg veins or varicose veins are a more common condition than some realize. Actually, women are more susceptible to developing varicose veins than men also. Types...Click to read more!
- Spider VeinsWhat causes Spider Veins? Some people suffer from spider veins which are not to be confused with varicose veins. The difference is that the varicose veins are larger more raised...Click to read more!
Scarlett Boulos, MD
Languages: English, Spanish, Arabic, French Scarlett Boulos, MD is... Read More
LocationsHouston Main Location
C. William Doubleday, MD, FAAD
Before joining DermSurgery Associates, C. William Doubleday, MD, FAAD... Read More
Esta Kronberg, MD
Dr. Esta Kronberg is a native Houstonian. She is one of the pioneers of... Read More
LocationsSouthwest Memorial - (Suite 228)