Collagen Repair for Youthful Skin
SkinPen, also called microneedling, stimulates the skin’s natural ability to repair itself, create new collagen and elastin for healthier, younger-looking skin.
SkinPen accelerates this repair process by creating microscopic channels, which also allow products to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin. New collagen and elastin production can reverse years of sun damage, improve acne scars and enhance the overall appearance of aging skin.
And After Photos
- Acne ScarsWhat are Acne Scars? Acne scars actually result from pores in the skin which have been filled or engorged with oil; bacteria; and dead skin cells. Acne scars are not...Click to read more!
- ScarsWhat causes Scars? Scars develop when there has been some sort of trauma to the dermis of the skin. This can be from any number of reasons such as acne...Click to read more!
- Skin LaxityWhat is Skin Laxity? Skin laxity is a condition caused by many factors. Most times this condition is genetic, however, many other factors can evolve this condition. Factors can be...Click to read more!
- Stretch MarksWhat causes Stretch Marks? Stretch marks are striae (lesions) that are usually long and narrow resembling stripes or lines on the skin. They usually appear red or purple in tint...Click to read more!
- Sun DamageThe effects of Sun Damage It has always been fun to lounge in the sun but sun damage can hurt your healthy skin over time. Too much exposure to the...Click to read more!
- WrinklesWhat causes Wrinkles? Another common name for wrinkles are also "rhytides" which is a fold, ridge or crease in the skin. Wrinkles or rhytides can occur on any part of...Click to read more!
- Lip LinesWhat causes Lip Lines? Lip lines are as annoying as facial laugh lines but not to be confused with one another. These two are totally different. Lip lines develop vertically...Click to read more!