Temperature Based Laser for Skin Treatment
The Smoothbeam is a diode laser used to treat wrinkles, acne and acne scarring. Smoothbeam works by heating and cooling to selectively heat the middle layer of the skin. By heating the dermis, it is possible to gently treat a variety of skin problems. Conditions:
- For acne scars, age-related skin changes, fine wrinkles, irregular skin texture
- These lasers are used in tandem stimulating collagen production at different depths in the skin, ultimately giving it a healthy glow and smoother texture
- Often takes two months to appreciate results, improvement may continue for up to a year following last treatment
- Treatments are typically performed monthly
- Acne ScarsWhat are Acne Scars? Acne scars actually result from pores in the skin which have been filled or engorged with oil; bacteria; and dead skin cells. Acne scars are not...Click to read more!
- WrinklesWhat causes Wrinkles? Another common name for wrinkles are also "rhytides" which is a fold, ridge or crease in the skin. Wrinkles or rhytides can occur on any part of...Click to read more!