Multi Use Radio Frequency Treatment
Thermage® has developed procedures that are designed especially to help smooth and tighten wrinkled, creepy and saggy skin on tummies, legs, arms and hands. Contouring, Body Shaping & improvement of Cellulite are among the great benefits of this treatment. Some popular areas of treatment include:
- Skin laxity
- Laugh lines
- Forehead lines
- Marionette lines
Thermage® treatment uses radio frequency to safely heat the deep layers of skin in order to increase the production of collagen and stimulate new collagen growth. This in turn promotes younger looking, tighter & firmer skin.
Treatments typically take from 1 ½ to 2 hours, depending the area you are having treated. There is no down time following treatment and treatment is completed in one session in the comfort of our offices.
What is the Thermage procedure?
What does Thermage treat?
How many treatments will I need?
How long is the treatment?
Is there any special preparation or follow-up?
How does Thermage treatment work?
How is Thermage technology different from other procedures that treat wrinkles?
How do Thermage results compare with those of other treatments?
When do the results appear, and how long do they last?
What does the Thermage procedure feel like?
What indications does Thermage have?
- WrinklesWhat causes Wrinkles? Another common name for wrinkles are also "rhytides" which is a fold, ridge or crease in the skin. Wrinkles or rhytides can occur on any part of...Click to read more!
- Sagging SkinWhat causes Sagging Skin? Sagging skin is a very common issue and most common with aging. However, there are many more reasons which contribute to this sometimes embarrassing and unsightly...Click to read more!
- Skin LaxityWhat is Skin Laxity? Skin laxity is a condition caused by many factors. Most times this condition is genetic, however, many other factors can evolve this condition. Factors can be...Click to read more!
- Laugh LinesWhat causes Laugh Lines? Laugh lines can discourage even the most positive person. These lines are annoying wrinkles and fine lines which develop over time. These lines/wrinkles usually develop in...Click to read more!
- Frown LinesWhat causes Frown Lines? There are many factors involved which can cause frown lines. The most common cause for the "gathering or knitting of the tissue between the eyebrows" are...Click to read more!
- Marionette LinesWhat are Marionette Lines? As we age, subtle changes begin to occur in our facial area. As we begin to lose collagen and elasticity in our face we begin to...Click to read more!
- Eyelid SagWhat is an Eyelid Sag? Eyelid sag, also called ptosis, is a drooping of the upper eyelids of one or even both eyes. Of course eyelid sag can occur in...Click to read more!